Triple P: Positive Parenting Program
A world-renowned parenting curriculum to help raise happy, confident children.
Currently Offered at >
What is Triple P?
Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) is an internationally renowned parent education curriculum that helps make raising your kids easier. More than six million children and their families from around the world have benefited from the Triple P program. Parents Place offers Triple P seminars, discussion groups, and individual sessions—just choose the format that works best for you.
Triple P gives you ideas and tips about how to deal with the big and small problems in your family’s life. The program will help you:
- Raise happy, confident children
- Have realistic expectations of yourself and your kids
- Encourage behavior you like
- Feel confident as a parent
- Set family rules and routines that everyone can follow
- Get along well with your kids and argue less
- Balance work and family without stress
- Take care of yourself as a parent
Triple P Seminars and Discussion Groups
- Level 2 Triple P Seminars provide three seminars in a relaxed group setting with other parents. They focus on positive ways to tackle the most common family issues and promote kids’ development. Learn more about the seminars >
- Level 3 Triple P Discussion Groups are two-hour small group workshops in which eight to 12 parents discuss common parenting issues such as disobedience, bedtime routines, hassle-free shopping, managing fighting, and aggression. Learn more about the discussion groups >
Triple P Individual Sessions
- Level 3 Triple P Sessions include four meetings with a Triple P expert that help you focus on positive ways to handle everyday parenting challenges in your family. Learn more about Level 3 sessions >
- Level 4 Triple P Sessions include 10 meetings for individual parents facing challenging life situations or for those with children who have more serious behavior problems. Learn more about Level 4 sessions >
To learn more or schedule an appointment, call 415-491-7959 (Marin).